9.12.2004

What a weekend...

Howdy!

So what a wild weekend! Left for College Station at 6-ish Friday night. Got up there, went and saw Hillary and her new place where she lives, then went to Yell Practice at midnight. After yell practice went back to the house we were staying at and started drinking. I got drunk, and finally crashed out at 5 am. Woke up at 10:30, and went to Jeff's ( Maxwell's best friend) tailgate party. Jeff is also the guys house where we were staying. Anyway... tailgated from 1130-2. Got a damn good buzz to go into the game with. Where the Fightin' Texas Aggies beat Wyoming 31-0. A-A-A-A-A!!!! Went back to the house after the game, took a 45 minute nap, then went and sat at the bar in Chili's and ate the famous Boneless Buffalo Wings. They are so good. Then went back to the house and got really drunk again. Bonged a 3.5 beer bong. And I did it in about 4 seconds. Some of the people couldn't even beileve it. I guess I lived up to the expectations. Played some poker, a bunch of other people went hot tubbing. I did not. Then at around 2 we decided to play some Drunken Jenga. Where I really lost at that game. I knocked it over twice. Which meant chugging a whole beer after making it fall. Then they made me take a shot of really cheap Rum. I'm talking $6 a liter. Very cheap... so not smooth going down. Well... that shot didn't seem to like me... cause as I'm sitting at the table, I burp.... and a mouthful of puke comes up with it. And then that was it... just a little bit... but it was gross, but fucking hilarious!!!! WOW... was it funny. And I'm glad I remember this. I remember almost everything from lastnight.. so thats always a good thing. Suzanne was a silly drunk as she always is. And we have tons of fun together. Corey won in poker, fuck him. :) At least we were only playing for free so I didn't lose another $30 like last week. So... that would be getting drunk/buzzed a total of three times on Saturday. FUNNY!

Tomorrow is my bitch day with 5 classes. Straight from 9-7:25. This upcoming weekend we play Clemson and we will win! That'll be another fun filled weekend I imagine. Anyway... have a wonderful night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby can't hang with me........... She claims she's from RL, but it is a shame to the community

September 14, 2004 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home