9.13.2004

Go Pack Go

Way to go Packers!!! Beat Carolina 24-14!
Today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, Chem Lab was let out in an hour... so thats 2 hours early, so that was very good. I got to go back to my room, and take a nice 1.5 hour nap before Calc Lab.

There's an 18% chance that Hurrincane Ivan will hit Galveston... ( as of today) so... maybe just maybe we'll get out of school. :)

My mommy called today.. they are going to come and see me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! They are either going to come for Parents weekend which is Oct. 15-17, or they are going to come the weekend of the Colorado game. Which is Oct. 23rd. So.. who knows which one they will pick. Too bad they can't stay for all of it, but it will be good to see them.. and then they can spoil me and all of my friends. haha Although if they were to come to College Station, that could be very interesting. :)

Well, I'm going to go get some reading done.... Sweet Dreams!

2 Comments:

Blogger dominique said...

go Carolina!!!

September 16, 2004 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Dom.. we kicked your ass!!! :)

September 16, 2004 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home